My review of Predator vs Spider-Man (2025) From: Marvel comics and Twentieth Century Fox!
The story is about a Yautja Predator who comes to earth and chooses New York as its hunting grounds. The police think he’s a serial killer, not knowing what he really is. I did think it was a really interesting idea that they made a Predator a serial killer. The predator was a traitor; even amongst his own people. He didn’t hunt for honor or sport but for the fun of it.
I really enjoyed the art in this was beautifully illustrated by Marcelo Ferreira. I loved the way he drew the skinned bodies, the detailing on them alone was great. I also loved the colors, which were done by Frank D'Armata. The colors Felt meticulously planned, each color really popped. They REALLY popped when it came to blood and the corpses the predator left behind.
The tone was very fast paced it was like watching an ep of Spider-Man the animated series (IFYKYK). This was written by Benjamin Percy the same guy in charge of all those the marvel vs predator comics. He’s also the man behind the new Punisher 2026 comic series. And while I like this-this is no Predator vs Wolverine. Predator versus Wolverine was a beautifully crafted masterpiece. That mini-series intertwined the predator into pivotal moments of wolverine’s life; it wasn't just a one and done beat ‘em up comic. But I didn't feel the same love put into this one. Honestly I don't think Spider-Man actually went up against the actual Predator in question. Kraven the hunter was th one who went up against that predator.
Final thoughts: This was a great popcorn comic. It's a fun ride, but it could’ve been better if given more time.
All in all I give this a 5 out of 10 WTF is that.


Comments
Post a Comment