My review of The Trial of Captain America (2011) From: Marvel Comics!
I felt bad for Steve and Hawkeye because they were lying to each other basically. I also enjoyed learning that in the marvel universe President Kennedy was a skrull that cracked me up.
It reminds me of Elvis in Men In Black being an alien, who went home.
I also might be the only person on the planet who didn't know red skull had a daughter. And what he did to her face yikes.
I also enjoyed the artwork by Daniel acua. Daniel is a great artist he captures the grittiness, the hardships, and the realness of life. I can see a great deal of inspiration for Avengers Twilight within this. (Side note: I would love a avengers twilight movie).
I also discovered that the color and design for this and Avengers Twilight are used to show something different. This alone should show you how talented Daniel is. The trial of Captain America, it feels dark, dystopian and near apocalyptic. And in Avengers Twilight the art is drawn in a futuristic tone. It's made to feel like a world of glass, like you're always being watched, like you are being feed a fake fantasy.
All in all I give this a 9 out of 10 dazed and confused Bucky Barnes.


Comments
Post a Comment