My review of Superman and the Masters of the Universe (1978) From: DC Comics
This was a charming little ride. Let's get into it.
As I stated earlier it was choppy and they used weird term of phrases. I know some of it was used to depict the way He-man spoke, but even still the orientation and the arrangements of the words made no sense.
Man at arms was a very different departure from the tv show him and I did not like him here. Teela was well Teela she didn't change much except for just having been just sworn in as a royal guard honors (whatever that means).
Now let's talk about what I did like. I loved that there was no direct, off rip fight between He-man and Superman. They allow superman to explain instead of (hey new blood lets fight) no they talked, He-man listened and they attempted to take on skeletor.
And after that is when the hero vs hero fight happens. Superman being weak to magic really came into play here as a fully controlled superman under skeletor hand fights He-Man and it's awesome.
After some 1982 comic Hijinks superman breaks free and skeletor almost gets caught by the hero's then he teleports away.
All in all I give this a this 5 out of ten power swords.
As I stated earlier it was choppy and they used weird term of phrases. I know some of it was used to depict the way He-man spoke, but even still the orientation and the arrangements of the words made no sense.
Man at arms was a very different departure from the tv show him and I did not like him here. Teela was well Teela she didn't change much except for just having been just sworn in as a royal guard honors (whatever that means).
Now let's talk about what I did like. I loved that there was no direct, off rip fight between He-man and Superman. They allow superman to explain instead of (hey new blood lets fight) no they talked, He-man listened and they attempted to take on skeletor.
And after that is when the hero vs hero fight happens. Superman being weak to magic really came into play here as a fully controlled superman under skeletor hand fights He-Man and it's awesome.
After some 1982 comic Hijinks superman breaks free and skeletor almost gets caught by the hero's then he teleports away.
All in all I give this a this 5 out of ten power swords.


Comments
Post a Comment