My review of The New Avengers / The Transformers From: Marvel comics & IDW!
When I first started reading this I had so much hope, I was ready to be blown away. Instead I was greatly disappointed. This is the biggest piece of trash I've EVER read. But as always there is much to discuss so let’s get into IT.
This comic was trash, I want to say (oh it was cool seeing this character meet this auto bot). But no it's garbage, the tone is all over the place and changes all the time. The hero v hero fights were so void of anything. Why you ask well it's because the transformers were in car mode the whole time the Avengers were fighting them. So you had images of wolverine stabbing the tires of a auto bot, while Optimus Prime was trying not squish Captain America. This was written by Stuart Moore and he can't write. The writing was the weakest part of this entire book, it was so bad I regret reading the book. The plot is basically a episode from The Transformers 1984 cartoon there was no true substance. Nothing that leaves me yearning for more, not even an itch I wanted to scratch.
The artist was Tyler Kirkham and his art is ok, it was very kid-ish, not sophisticated. There were times when I couldn't follow the transformers when they would transform. I want to give the art a great review, But like I said it's very basic it's the stuff you grew up on. There's nothing wrong with that it just feels very safe. Just because I say that it's kid coated, that doesn't make it bad art. It's just the fact that he confused transformer names. He mislabeled bumblebee he called him jazz. I had to double back and make sure bumblebee's name matched his color.
I understand now why the TP is 11.99$ and heck that's still too high a price. I wish I never heard of this comic.
I give this a 0 out of 10 Matrix of leadership
I understand now why the TP is 11.99$ and heck that's still too high a price. I wish I never heard of this comic.
I give this a 0 out of 10 Matrix of leadership


Comments
Post a Comment