My review of Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (2017) From: DC Comics and Boom studios!






When I first heard of this comic I didn't think it was going to work but as always there's much to discuss. So let's get into it.
This comic book is a gem, it hits all the checkpoints you would expect and more. I love The amazing story by Tom Taylor. It's more than an episode of the classic mighty Morphin TV show.

This comic does what people say in movies: show don't tell or in this case show don't have the characters tell. The art was done by Stephen Byrne and it's some of my favorite power rangers art, he's no Alex Ross but who is?

The plot is as "crossover" as it gets, a + b = c but the villain they chose for the Justice League is top tier, and who that villain teamed up with was amazing.

I think this will go down as one of the best power rangers /Justice League books ever. I love how each character interacts with one another and how they all work together and how well they work off of each other.

Its a definite must have for the collection. The individuals will be a little bit pricey but you can easily find a hard cover library binding on eBay for $30.

All in all I give this a 10 out of 10 dragon dagger flute whistle

Comments