My review of Justice League Unlimited (2024) Issues 1-5 From: DC comics!




I was unfamiliar with Dan Mora's game. The art in this takes the cake don't get me wrong my favorite comic book of all time is still JLA/Avengers, but this was a wild, fantastically drawn and beautifully colored ride.

I went ahead and read the synopsis for the next book. And finding out that the legion of Doom are the villains for the 1 millionth time. I just know it's gonna be lackluster (it probably won't be). But if Dan is drawing like this in the next books shiiiit. I'm in for another wild ride.

My initial thought process was because this shared a name with the Justice League TV show from 2004-05 That it would somehow be the continuation of that show but in comic book form. Similar to Spider-Man the animated series the comic book. But no this is its own thing just borrowing the name but beautifully.

If I had to nitpick or criticize something it would probably be super girls outfit she looks like she has a NASCAR racing suit on it does not look good on her.

I also loved how the Martian manhunter was actually showing emotion. Not that he doesn't, it's just he's the most composed one on in the group even more so than Batman (IMO). Martian manhunter has led the team on so many occasions, always being the voice of reason. So when his power set disappears or at least the most crucial parts of them according to him disappear he's visibly upset.

Being able to hear everyone's thoughts all at once and not be overwhelmed by it, I always thought it would be a burden. But according to Jon it was a gift.

All in all I give this series a 10 out of 10 Green lantern rings.

Comments