My review of Ghost Reaper #1 (2026) From: Alpha Comics Publishing!
I loved every minute of this, but I will say it is weird that the exposition is at the end of the comic. But using pictures to get you by is great. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And it’s true, reading this was like watching a book. It was like that flip-o-rama from Captain Underpants. The coloring Was amazing. The illustrations were amazing and the characters were amazing.
I just read a comic book called Superman versus Spiderman 1976 that comic book was dialogue heavy. But here they use it mainly at the end of the book which I found odd but nonetheless, it was a refreshing twist. I love the character of Scott Graves; I think this has a promising start to a new comic book franchise. I hope they cross over with many-many different characters from Ghost Rider to Spawn to Doctor Fate. I am ecstatic to see what issue 2 has to offer. This was an achievement of a lifetime for any comic book fan turned creator.
I personally. Will be following this series, to see where it goes and ends up. Ivan Alex Has made a wonderful character that I believe will go wonderful places. I have high hopes for this series.
My favorite scene is when this guy tires to punch Ghost Reaper and he just eats it, lol.
For now. I give this a 9 of 10 Penta-glasses.


Comments
Post a Comment