My review of Battle for the Cowl (2009) From: DC Comics!





This comic was not what I expected. I expected Some sort of trial to become Batman like Alfred would hold a contest to choose The next Batman after the contenders went through a slew of physical trials or something like that. What we got was the substance-less trash. I genuinely did not like the journey that it took.
This comic book arc this could have been better, could've been better written, could've been a spectacular Showstopper. But instead its a rushed mess with out head to tails on what its doing.

I expected Better from DC but I only got heartbreak. They're usually a powerhouse just like Marvel. Excuse me for expecting a lot better.

I hope I can expect better from DC in the future,

All in all I give this a 2 out of 10 Batarangs.

Comments