My review of Daredevil 2099 (2004) From: Marvel Comics!
WHAT-DID-I-JUST-READ....... Who allowed this GARBAGE to happen. This SUCKED. I truly expected so much more from the man who invented the Invincible world. I mean sheesh I will not make excuses. This was utter TRASH, there is much to discuss so let’s get into it.
First thing you'll pick up on is how dweebie and whiney Samuel Fisk. He's like a poor mans Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne combined. IMO be either one or the other, being both doesn't work. Samuel Fisk addresses his wife like Lex would but then day dreams about being on the streets fighting bad guys like Bruce would.
Then Samuel just craps on REAL heroes who puts in work to hone their bodies and minds. A direct quote from him is: I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE TRAINED FOR MONTHS AND GOTTEN MY BODY INTO PEAK CONDITION, BUT I'M NOT ONE TO TURN MY BACK ON THE EASY WAY OUT. And I hate that he took the easy way out.
He's also a vengeful little twerp, taking pleasure in brutality. Which is not in character for (Matt Murdock) Daredevil. Robert I excepted much better. (as Star fire would say) I had the highest of hopes, for this. It deviated in such a way that will make you question was Robert high while writing this
The cover art was done by Pat Lee and its amazing. The inside art though is a WHOLE other bag. They are some awesome moments but as a whole I did not like the art all that much. The art was made by Karl Moline and Mike Perkins and it's not my favorite art style. But they did have some crazy moments where I was like (OOH).
All in all I give this a 0 out of 10 Billy clubs
First thing you'll pick up on is how dweebie and whiney Samuel Fisk. He's like a poor mans Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne combined. IMO be either one or the other, being both doesn't work. Samuel Fisk addresses his wife like Lex would but then day dreams about being on the streets fighting bad guys like Bruce would.
Then Samuel just craps on REAL heroes who puts in work to hone their bodies and minds. A direct quote from him is: I SUPPOSE I COULD HAVE TRAINED FOR MONTHS AND GOTTEN MY BODY INTO PEAK CONDITION, BUT I'M NOT ONE TO TURN MY BACK ON THE EASY WAY OUT. And I hate that he took the easy way out.
He's also a vengeful little twerp, taking pleasure in brutality. Which is not in character for (Matt Murdock) Daredevil. Robert I excepted much better. (as Star fire would say) I had the highest of hopes, for this. It deviated in such a way that will make you question was Robert high while writing this
The cover art was done by Pat Lee and its amazing. The inside art though is a WHOLE other bag. They are some awesome moments but as a whole I did not like the art all that much. The art was made by Karl Moline and Mike Perkins and it's not my favorite art style. But they did have some crazy moments where I was like (OOH).
All in all I give this a 0 out of 10 Billy clubs


Comments
Post a Comment