My review of Superman vs The Amazing Spider-Man (1976) From: DC & Marvel comics!
This comic book was handled a lot better than the Teen Titans and X-Men one but as always there much to talk about so let’s get into it.
For starters this was phenomenal. I hear you saying: it was the Bronze Age of comics so of course you're gonna say that. But no, I mean it-it was a legitimately fun/great comic.They understand what made Superman & Spider-Man the best characters of each company (IMO). They took the best elements of each character and meshed them together in this.
This is longer than the X-Men and Teen Titans one. But it doesn't feel long it has page breaks, and chapters so you can take a break breath and pick up right where you left off.
This has one of my favorite superhero V superhero fights. And I hear you guys again yes you're right I don't like hero v hero fights. But if it's going to be done do it entertainingly. And oh boy do they.
The premise is as simple as it gets, Doctor Octopus and Lex Luthor Team up to take down their respective enemies. And they are almost successful until Doc Ock realizes that Lex Luthor is a psychopath. With some manipulation from Spidey of course.
These are the purest/truest forms of Spider-Man and Superman even more so than the 2025 versions. (guns down guys). The artist Ross Andru really understood how to draw these characters. His art will definitely go down in history as one of the more popular versions of these characters
I give this a 10 out of 10 Doc Ock tentacle arms.


Comments
Post a Comment